CANVAC Membership is primarily intended for Canadian post-secondary institutions that share an interest in Visual Analytics research and education. Other Canadain research organizations with similar interests also are invited to contact CANVAC about membership.
Becoming a CANVAC Member includes the following benefits:
1) Receiving information and communications sent by CANVAC and its members relating to Visual Analytics in Canada.
2) Being represented abroad by CANVAC concerning Canadian visual analytics research and education.
3) Participation in Canadian Visual Analytics Research and Development Consortia, such as VARDEC.
4) Inclusion in the development of the Canadian Visual Analytics community.
5) Access to member-only resouces, such as VA papers, publications, conference videos, internships, training and research opportunities, etc.